Friday, October 2, 2009

10 Year into Future

Students who love me:
- You're very caring and organized. I can follow through with the math processes with only a few problems. The lessons are fun and interesting. I especially like the free-style math projects you assigned us to do. I learned a lot about math while doing the projects. I used to hate math but now I am rather enthusiastic about math. Thanks for your teaching!

Students who hate me:
- You're too nervous from time to time. Your voice starts to waver and becomes unclear when you are nervous. I have trouble hearing you in the class, so in return, I have trouble understanding the math. Please have more confidence in yourself before teaching again. Also, I didn't like the math projects you assigned. I need a clear goal and objective when doing projects.

Comment on hopes and worries:
- I hope I don't get too nervous when the students ask me questions that I can't recall or know the answers to.
- I want to let the students be creative in the class and I hope to motivate themselves in learning math on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment